Report a problem with a road, street or pavement

You can report problems with roads, streets and pavements in Barnet including problems with: 

  • Accumulated litter
  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Dog bins
  • Dog fouling
  • Drains or gullies
  • Fly posting
  • Fly-tipping
  • Graffiti
  • Gritting
  • Highways obstructions
  • Litter bin overflowing
  • Manhole covers
  • Obstructions
  • Overhanging foliage
  • Pavement damage or cracking
  • Potholes
  • Road markings
  • Road signs
  • Roadworks
  • Street Lighting

If you would like to report a problem with hedges or grass verges on the public highway, email

Skip to: